Fake post alert(was: Stackless Website down, Project gone, I'm dead.)

Dave Benjamin ramen at lackingtalent.com
Mon Apr 5 22:01:20 EDT 2004

In article <mailman.372.1081201455.20120.python-list at python.org>, Christian Tismer wrote:
> Dave Benjamin wrote:
>>
>> Christian Tismer doesn't lock his workstation! I'm telling!! =)
>
> No, he didn't evict certain accounts, well, still not going
> into details.

If you ask me, it looks like you just did. But at least you lock your
workstation; I'd hate to think you're one of those people that doesn't lock
their workstation... <g>

> Btw, incidentially, the Stackless site really went down over
> the weeken, and I'm more than happy to announce that it is
> up and running, again, nothing lost at all.

An odd coincidence. Well, I'm glad to hear the site's back up.
Last year, I had a site get hacked and rooted, and I was up until 3am
installing Apache, mod_python, and a large handful of Python libraries.
It definitely enlightened me about the benefits of writing deployment
scripts... (since I did not write any)

Happy goto-ing,
Dave

--
.:[ dave benjamin: ramen/[sp00] -:- spoomusic.com -:- ramenfest.com ]:.
:  please talk to your son or daughter about parametric polymorphism. :