MATLAB2Python

Sarge sarge at arena.invalid
Wed Apr 28 19:24:19 EDT 2004

Hi, everybody!
I'm a moderately experienced programmer in Matlab, and looking for a
free computational language (Matlab is *REALLY* expensive for an
individual, like me).
I came across Python (actually Scipy) and immediately felt
comfortable with the interface and syntax.
I'm still a newbe, so, before attempting a serious work on it, I'd
like to hear any opinion about migration from Matlab to Python, and
also a rough comparison between these two languages.

Thanx in advance, and excuse me for my very bad English (I'm not a
native English speaker),

Sarge