Python conference slogan

Peter Maas peter.maas at mplusr.de
Fri Apr 2 11:08:51 EST 2004

Jacek Generowicz wrote:
> Peter Maas <peter.maas at mplusr.de> writes:
>

>>These slogans are meaningless to (Monty) Python outsiders.
[..]
> A previous slogan was:
>
>    Python: Programming the way Guido indented it.
>
> Pretty meaningless to Python outsiders, I'd say.

No. Because an outsider will read 'intended it', at least I did.
And that's not wrong, either :) The first poster (at least in my
news reader) didn't tell anything about the purpose. For me a
slogan's purpose is advertising and it's useless to advertise
Python to people who like it already.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Peter Maas

Peter Maas, M+R Infosysteme, D-52070 Aachen, Hubert-Wienen-Str. 24
Tel +49-241-93878-0 Fax +49-241-93878-20 eMail peter.maas at mplusr.de