Tkinter vs. wxPython?

Roger Binns rogerb at rogerbinns.com
Tue Apr 27 17:30:56 EDT 2004

SeeBelow at SeeBelow.Nut wrote:
> Do many people think that wxPython should replace Tkinter?  Is this
> likely to happen?
>
> I ask because I have just started learning Tkinter, and I wonder if I
> should abandon it in favor of wxPython.

wxPython comes with a demo which includes sample code for almost all
the different controls.  I would recommend looking at the demo (and
sample code) to see the scope of wxPython.  The sample code will
give you an idea of how readable the code is.

In the end I used wxPython because I wanted things like printer
support.

Roger