Difficulty Finding Python Developers (me too!)

SeeBelow at SeeBelow.Nut SeeBelow at SeeBelow.Nut
Fri Apr 23 21:52:30 EDT 2004

Anand Pillai wrote:

> Me! Me!
>
> Outsource it to India and I can help to do it for you :-)
>
> -Anand

I have no preferences concerning the geographical location of the
programmer.

Did you read my original post?  The job is for someone who does it for
the fun and satisfaction and to participate in the progress of computer
science.  (i.e., there is no money involved.)

Mitchell Timin

<snip>
--
"Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in
pursuit of the goal." - Friedrich Nietzsche

http://annevolve.sourceforge.net is what I'm into nowadays.
Humans may write to me at this address: zenguy at shaw dot ca