CamelCase versus wide_names (Prothon)

Ben Finney bignose-hates-spam at and-benfinney-does-too.id.au
Thu Apr 15 22:56:30 EDT 2004

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 22:54:03 -0400, François Pinard wrote:
> [Mark Hahn]
>> P.S.  Has anyone noticed that I have finally taught myself how to not
>> top-post?
>
> Even more, to quote parsimoniously.  Congratulations! :-)

Seconded.  Thanks, Mark!  It's not often I get to reduce my kill file
because the person's posting style improved.

Note that this will only encourage us to continue educating others :-)

--
 \         "I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the |
  `\    death your right to mis-attribute this quote to Voltaire."  -- |