creating an python function with DCoracle2 module

Bob Lancaster boblancaster at zxmail.com
Tue Apr 27 10:20:13 EDT 2004

shmolduk at free.fr (pepericou) wrote in message news:<46a86393.0404270242.60fe9b35 at posting.google.com>...
> I'm trying to developp an application which use Zope and DCOracle2
> module to access Oracle database. I've install the DCOracle2 product
> on Windows XP, but when I create a python function to access my
> database, I' have the following error when I test it :
>  import DCOracle2 is unauthorized
> Can You help me ?
> Thank you

Sounds like the problem is on your machine, and not with DCOracle2.
I've imported it quite nicely (on Windows 2000), and so have many
others.  I would check the permissions on your DCOracle files.

Also, is that an English or French version of Windows XP?  Many of our
customers use non-English versions of XP, and those versions are often
not as robust as the English version.

Bob Lancaster

rlancasterATbruker-axsDOTcom