(For gurus) Embed functions in webpages like in PHP?

Wilk wilkSPAM at OUTflibuste.net
Fri Apr 16 07:00:29 EDT 2004

Hi,

Look at http://cheetahtemplate.org, you'll have the possibility to put
python code into the template and have automatic and elegant cache...

This page describe it and show very clear examples
http://cheetahtemplate.org/docs/users_guide_html_multipage/output.caching.regions.html

It's just an example, there are others possibility, with many web
frameworks.
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/WebProgramming

--
Wilk - http://flibuste.net