Prothon, metaclasses, Zope [Was: A 'Python like' language]

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sat Apr 3 14:26:34 EST 2004

In article <95aa1afa.0404022235.3962343 at posting.google.com>,
Michele Simionato <michele.simionato at poste.it> wrote:
>aahz at pythoncraft.com (Aahz) wrote in message news:<c4j08n$62h$1 at panix2.panix.com>...
>> In article <95aa1afa.0404011933.5cc5e959 at posting.google.com>,
>> Michele Simionato <michele.simionato at poste.it> wrote:
>>>
>>>My address michele.simionato at poste.it is mostly
>>>a span recipient I don't check often. Rea addresses I check every day are
>>>michelesimionato at libero.it and michele.simionato at partecs.com
>>
>> Then please make those addresses readily available by sticking them in
>> your .sig or something.  Having a non-replyable address is about as rude
>> as top-posting.  ;-)
>
>BTW, I tried to send you a message and got this:
>
>- These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail
>server:
>aahz at pythoncraft.com; Failed; 5.1.1 (bad destination mailbox address)
>
>Remote MTA iris2.directnic.com: SMTP diagnostic: 550 5.7.1 Mail from
>smtp1.libero.it (193.70.192.51) refused (blackholed by
>bl.spamcop.net); Blocked - see
>http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?193.70.192.51
>
>So it looks like spam is taking control of our lifes and making both
>of us to appear rude :-/

Ick.  That's odd -- I thought my DNS provider didn't do that kind of
thing, but I'm guessing they've been under such overload that they had
to.  <sigh>  Please forward that message with full headers to
aahzpy at panix.com -- my local spam filters shouldn't trap it.

"usenet imitates usenet"  --Darkhawk