Richards bench benchmark

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Tue Apr 6 15:05:01 EDT 2004

Duncan Lissett wrote:
> Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> wrote in message news:<RuKdnc0lmsZFTfHdRVn-ug at powergate.ca>...
>

>>The code should be available with
>>
>>   svn co svn://fortress.engcorp.com/public/bench
>>
>>I don't really expect anyone to check it out at this stage, but if you
>>happen to have a free moment, I wouldn't mind knowing if subversion
>>is properly visible through my firewall.
>

> What do we use to browse that?

Subversion, the replacement for CVS.  See http://subversion.tigris.org/
for a start, and grab the command line version for whatever OS
you are using and after an appropriate installation, the above command
should grab the source into the "public/bench" folder under your current
directory.  There's also TortoiseSVN (integrated with Win Explorer
shell) or RapidSVN from the same place.

-Peter