Indent testers needed (Prothon)

Ville Vainio ville at spammers.com
Sat Apr 3 03:26:44 EST 2004

    Mark> I first said tabs-only since I'm a tabs lover and the
    Mark> tabs-haters came out and crucified me. Because of that and
    Mark> the fact that I found out that Guido wants to pull tabs from
    Mark> Python, I said we were going to spaces-only and then the
    Mark> space-haters did the same. I don't think Guido has a chance
    Mark> in hell of ever pulling tab support from Python.

Just allow both spaces and tabs, but not in the same block. If someone
with a crippled editor (e.g. non-programmers which might default to
notepad, or someone not on his own computer) tries to create a new
function in a spaces-only file, he's going to be so pissed because he
has to hit spacebar 4 times instead of one tab to make the code look
the same.

--
Ville Vainio   http://tinyurl.com/2prnb