OT: e-mail filter failed on "python"

Eric @ Zomething eric at zomething.com
Sun Apr 4 14:55:05 EDT 2004

Bloomba misfiled a DICE Job Alert into my Python e-mail folder... why, why, why?

Could it be?

Someone mentioning "Python" in a job listing?

'''
Senior SW Engineer-Front End

COMPANY: Tablus
SKILLS REQUIRED: Linux, apache, python, C, C++, Web Interface
LOCATION: San Mateo, CA
RATE: Market
AREA: 650
LENGTH: Regular Full Time
TERM: FULLTIME
SUMMARY: Tablus, Inc. is an exciting, stable, 2-year old company that is quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with in the area of content security products. Our flagship product, Content Alarm 1.0, is a security appliance designed to protect intellectual propert
'''

And ahead of C & C++.  :-)

Eric Pederson
http://www.songzilla.blogspot.com