Embedding OCaml within Python

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Wed Apr 28 07:50:45 EDT 2004

max_powers280 at hotmail.com (Max Powers) writes:

> Alternatively I think I can wrap the ocaml library in a C wrapper
> and then call that from python.

Not knowing much about the situation, this is probably the simplest
thing to do... depends on how complicated the data you want to pass
between the two parts of the program is.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  ... Windows proponents tell you that it will solve things that
  your Unix system people keep telling you are hard.  The Unix