Difficulty Finding Python Developers

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Thu Apr 15 05:52:18 EDT 2004

Garry Knight wrote:

> In message <mailman.619.1081956829.20120.python-list at python.org>, Mike C.
> Fletcher wrote:
>
>> I'm an alumni, so UofW is obviously not all it's cracked up to be ;)
>
> Apparently not. 'Alumni' is the plural form. You're an alumnus.  :o)

(He was using the _royal_ "alumnus", as they say... ;-)

Actually the Fletcher-bot combines experimental technologies (note
the plural ;-) of the PSU which simulate combining the programming
patterns of the other extent bots.  The Fletch-bot is still in
beta form since it has not managed to produce the sheer verbosity
required from a bot, though it does successfully emulate managing
a large number of open source projects simultaneously.  The PSU
has plans to use the time machine to incorporate the Fletch-bot into