How's ruby compare to it older brother python

Florian Gross flgr at ccan.de
Mon Apr 26 15:58:07 EDT 2004

Hunn E. Balsiche wrote:

> [Ruby, Python]
> I've given up on Perl for its ugly syntax and it is not the easiest language
> to learn. How about PHP?

All these suck. You guys should grow up and start programming in *real*
programming languages like Befunge.

Oh, and you forgot to cross post to all the other 54 comp.lang groups.

And now: Can we please never have threads like this one ever again?
We're getting them on a twice-per-month base right now which makes these
topics get old and very uninteresting quickly.

PS: Don't take this too personal, but all this wouldn't have happened if
you had searched in other resources before posting here.

Regards,
Florian Gross