How to read a file from another server? Newbie

Sean Berry sean_berry at cox.net
Thu Apr 29 22:24:44 EDT 2004

I have resolved the issue.  I am just going to run the cgi script from the
server the file is on.  If anyone out there is interested I am getting close
to finishing a script that does recursive digs for MX, A, and NS records for
a given domain, or list of domains.

Sean

news:v4hkc.4707$wY.813 at nwrdny03.gnilink.net...