Python Documentation Blows!

Roger Binns rogerb at rogerbinns.com
Sun Apr 18 00:31:07 EDT 2004

Will Stuyvesant wrote:
> > [Terry Carroll]
> > The state of wxPython's documentation is the major factor that's kept
> > me from trying it.
>
> Short and elegant code examples.  Preferably about what you want to
> do.  That is always the kind of documentation I am looking for.

And the wxPython core ships with one which everyone seems to be
ignoring.  Run the demo!  It includes code that sets up every
control type, demonstrates threads, printing etc.  It hooks
into almost event type, and prints what you get.  The tabs
take you between a description of what is being shown, the
actual code, and it running.  I far prefer this over some
trivial examples in the doc.

Roger