CamelCase versus wide_names (Prothon)

Mike dude at fastchevy.com
Wed Apr 21 16:52:33 EDT 2004

"Mark Hahn" <mark at prothon.org> wrote in message news:<UHxfc.9323$dZ1.3740 at fed1read04>...
> Of course in the Python world you alread have wide_names as your standard,
> but could you for the moment pretend you were picking your standard from
> scratch (as we are doing in the Prothon world) and give your vote for which
> you'd prefer?

Since Python has removed the need for the ';' character, how about
using that as a word separator? It's very easy to type, as it is right
next to the 'L' key on a qwerty keyboard.

Here;is;a;test;paragraph.;What;do;you;think?;Is;it;the;greatest;programming;language;invention;since;the
;curly;brace?

- Mike