from vh3 import virthost / AddVirtDomain / Ensim / Apache

Dan Messenger NO-SPAM-PLEASEdanmessenga at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 18:52:35 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm new to python, and am trying to use some premade scripts on RedHat 7,
but its giving me errors.

The scripts are part of the Ensim hosting software, and when I run the
command "AddVirtDomain" from a root shell, it works fine.

However when I call it from my php page, and thus running under the apache
user, I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/bin/AddVirtDomain", line 26, in ?
from vh3 import virthost
File "virtualhosting/virthost.py", line 46, in ?
File
"/home/build/qa/webppliance/3.1.11/2/lwp/vaishali2/WebGui/base/services/vh3/
virtualhosting/virtutil.py", line 14, in ?
ImportError: No module named logging

The first file mentioned is the one I am running, and 2nd two dont even
exist - tho the script runs fine under a root shell.

To me this indicates a permissions problem - but permissions to what? The
files mentioned dont exist !

Anybody got any ideas ?
Thanks in advance
-Dan