Threats to the: Daily Python URL!

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Mon Apr 19 11:10:44 EDT 2004

Paddy McCarthy wrote:

> Please don't stop the excellent work that you do.
> I don't know what threats and insults you suffered but I would like to
> ensure you that I for one read the column and value it.

the daily URL won't go away.  we'll continue to provide fresh links to
potentially interesting stuff for as long as we possibly can (if you want
old links, use google or gigablast).

and in the future, we'll just redirect abusive posts to /dev/null (and it's
up to us to decide what's abusive).  no need to upset our readers just
because we got upset...

thanks /F