Conflux

Manpreet manpreet_nehra at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 06:14:53 EDT 2004

I am not a python programmer and could not decide where to post this
so this seemed to be the best place. I have trying to use conflux lite
groupware and I have been through the documentation a couple of
times....I am able to open the index page but as soon as I try to
login I get the following error I don't know what to do with this

Mod_python error: "PythonHandler _Publisher"

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py", line
338, in HandlerDispatch
    result = object(req)

  File "/var/www/html/conflux/lib/_Publisher.py", line 217, in handler
    module = apache.import_module(module_name, req.get_config(),
[path])

  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py", line
493, in import_module
    f, p, d = imp.find_module(parts[i], path)

ImportError: No module named index