Internet Explorer extensions in Python

Justin Clarke justin at justinclarke.com
Mon Apr 12 11:40:22 EDT 2004

Has anyone got any example Internet Explorer browser help objects or
extensions?  I have several examples in C++ and C#, but I would like to find
out how to do this in Python if possible.

Also, I know I need to implement a COM server with IObjectWithSite (GetSite
and SetSite).  I'm planning on using the universal interface as per the
excel and outlook plugins, but does anyone have any idea where I can find
this object with makepy?  I'm wondering what the data it passes will look
like in Python.

Thanks

Justin