python for console game development, memory tracking

Nelson Minar nelson at monkey.org
Sat Apr 24 13:24:46 EDT 2004

"Moosebumps" <moosebumps at moosebumps.com> writes:
> When I have time, I am planning to evaluate Python for console game
> development (on Playstation 2, GameCube, and Xbox).  Does anyone have any
> experience with this?

Nope. But in addition to the PS2 and GC Python builds you found:
  http://asbahr.com/python.html

There's Python for the XBox. Xbox Media Center, the unauthorized
software, includes Python embedded in the XBMC builds. You'll need a
modified / hacked XBox to run it. If you want to learn more, I just
wrote an intro on my blog:
  http://www.nelson.monkey.org/~nelson/weblog/tech/xboxPython.html