CamelCase versus wide_names (Prothon)

Martin Maney maney at pobox.com
Thu Apr 29 14:17:52 EDT 2004

Greg Ewing <greg at cosc.canterbury.ac.nz> wrote:
> Mark Hahn wrote:
>> When I first started I thought everyone's opnion mattered and that I had the
>> job of merging eveyone's ideas into a grand scheme that made everyone happy
>> <hearty laugh>.

> That's the kind of process that gave us COBOL, Algol68 and Ada...

Sounds like there's something to be said for it, then.  One that's
still the underpinning for a scary portion of the heavy lifting behind
large corporations, one that died while leaving its influence all over
the next generation, and one that... well, two out of three is still
'way above average.

--
I look on the events of November and December 2000 in my own country,
and I reflect on what a truly science-fictional experience it is