Don't understand wxPython ids

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Thu Apr 29 17:36:27 EDT 2004

On 2004-04-29, Matt Brubeck <mbrubeck at cs.hmc.edu> wrote:

> "Wax" is a wxPython wrapper under development at:
>
>     http://zephyrfalcon.org/labs/
>     http://zephyrfalcon.org/weblog/arch_Wax.html
>
> Wax has a much more Pythonic API than wxPython, and gets rid of the
> numeric IDs completely.

I like it!  I'm currently downloading a set of Mandrake 10 CDs
so I can run wxPython 2.5.  Hopefully the upgrade won't kill
more than a few days.  Once the system upgrade is done, I'll
give Wax a try.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  ... I want FORTY-TWO
                                  at               TRYNEL FLOATATION SYSTEMS