OT: making queues in DB

Mitja tezt at email.si
Thu Apr 8 12:51:21 EDT 2004

I just posted a more theoretical question here, and since this is of more
practical nature, I decided to make a new post. It doesn't have much to do
with Python, it's just a thing I came across when making a CGI-driven
webpage.

I have a games page, on which I would like to display a list of 10 last
downloaded games. Therefore, I'd need a kind of queue in the database. What
is the best way to go about this? Extending each game's entry with a
"timelastdownloaded"-like column is of course an option, but I don't favor
it too much.