Difficulty Finding Python Developers

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at rogers.com
Tue Apr 20 12:20:36 EDT 2004

Paul Morrow wrote:

> Yes, that's our ad.  I guess hr wasn't as careful as they should've
> been when they authored it (there's also a mispelled word)... :-(
>
> You probably already realized this, but that should've been $45 to $55
> per hour.

*I* didn't realise that, I assumed $45,000/year to $55,000/year annual
rate, which would be a reasonable rate in Canada (in Canadian dollars
even) for a programmer with 1 or 2 years of experience.  I'd forgotten
just how well Americans get paid for having fun... but at least our
taxes are higher :) .

Enjoy,
Mike

  Mike C. Fletcher