CGI Problems With Xitami

Fuzzyman michael at foord.net
Fri Apr 9 10:33:46 EDT 2004

Andrew MacIntyre <andymac at bullseye.apana.org.au> wrote in message news:<mailman.451.1081430027.20120.python-list at python.org>...
> On Thu, 8 Apr 2004, Fuzzyman wrote:
>
> > All of a sudden the 'POST' method has stopped working - when I specify
> > 'POST' as the method in forms... the CGI gets no data... and I really
> > don't want to use 'GET' as it makes the password visible in the URL...
>
> Are you using "python -u" when invoking your CGI script?  Unbuffered I/O
> saves lots of headaches with CGI, especially on Windows.

Hmmm... I'm not, I'll try it.
I might have fun working out how with Xitami.... and then with
whatever server we have at work :-)

I haven't managed to try tidy yet (the windows binary I have doesn't
appear to do anything and we have a censoring proxy at work which
makes getting to most sites 'difficult').

Regards,

Fuzzy

http://www.atlantibots.org.uk/pythonutils.html