Metaclasses presentation slides available...

Mel Wilson mwilson at the-wire.com
Fri Sep 12 09:51:50 EDT 2003

In article <mailman.1062101481.30815.python-list at python.org>,
"Mike C. Fletcher" <mcfletch at rogers.com> wrote:
>Slides from my PyGTA presentation on Tuesday, focusing mostly on
>why/where you would want to use meta-classes, are available in PDF format:
>
>  http://members.rogers.com/mcfletch/programming/metaclasses.pdf

   Very nice!  Particularly the very focussed code examples.
I'd been over the python.org site (with an idea for classes
that register themselves in a list for selection later) and
I'd read a lot of information, but couldn't figure out what
to actually do until I'd read your slides and messed with
the sample code.

        Thanks.         Mel.

   FWIW, the result, A Graphic Sort-Algorithm
Demonstration, is available under
<http://www.the-wire.com/~mwilson/python/>