Redesign of Python site

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Tue Sep 9 13:34:45 EDT 2003

On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 12:36:01 -0400,
	Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> wrote:
> I think that's a distinct improvement, although I'd suggest putting
> the Documentation section (in the sidebar) _first_ rather than second
> after the Versions section.

Really?  I envision people wanting information on a specific version first,
only later going to the more generic items under "documentation".
Do other people think this would be a good idea?

> I'd also move FAQ up to right under "What
> is Python?".

Done.

> (You mention different top navbar links but they look the same to
> me, if you're talking about the Home/Search/Download stuff at the top.)

Oh, I'm an idiot and dropped an old version of the page on top of it.
Updated now, at same URL as before.  The navbar changes are: 1) dropping
SIGs and Help, 2) adding a not-yet-written "Contact us" page and a link to
the site map.

--amk