Basic Aspects of AI

Arthur T. Murray uj797 at victoria.tc.ca
Fri Sep 5 12:19:40 EDT 2003

> [...] We are preparing a subject for university...
> we'd like to teach an introductory course on AI and
> we are doing the previous research before deciding the
> contents that give a better view of this exciting topic.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0595654371/ -- "AI For You"
(AI4U) is an AI textbook that you might consider using as an AI Lab
supplement to pre-Singularity textbooks of artificial intelligence.

http://mentifex.virtualentity.com/acm.html shows DIY AI steps.

http://mentifex.virtualentity.com/python.html is a Python AI Blog.

> I have posted this message in different groups.
> Basically because I think not everyone may know about everything,
> but maybe about some aspects of AI yes. Really interested also!!

http://www.kurzweilai.net/mindx/profile.php?id=26 - Mind-eXchange
is where readers share ideas and support for Open Source AI projects.