How do I match this with re

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Fri Sep 5 12:13:21 EDT 2003

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 11:54:56 +1200, rumours say that "Tony Meyer"
<ta-meyer at ihug.co.nz> might have written:

[snip: my mentioning of the usefulness of the redemo.py script]

>For those that like a more GUI sort of thing, I highly recommend kodos:
>
><http://kodos.sourceforge.net>
>
>Basically the same thing but with a GUI.  All in Python, of course.

I browsed the kodos home page and it seems interesting, but you do know
that redemo.py is a Tkinter program and already has a GUI, don't you?

Because "basically the same thing but with a GUI" should be changed into
"basically the same thing but with a QT-based GUI".
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,