ANN: The release of BlackAdder V1.0.0 - this time for real :)

Ken Godee ken at perfect-image.com
Wed Sep 17 10:50:19 EDT 2003

Lothar Scholz wrote:

> "John Dean" <john at rygannon.com> wrote in message news:<3f65f7e6$0$10993$fa0fcedb at lovejoy.zen.co.uk>...
>
>>Hi
>>I would like to announce, for real this time, the release of BlackAdder
>>V1.0.0. We have just finished our weekly conference during which I was give
>>specific instructions by Shawn Gordon to make this announcement
>>
>>I have uploaded the demos to http://www.rygannon.com and to
>>http://www.totalrekall.co.uk
>

> How about a useable trial version instead of demos.
>
> As long as i can't try it out for 30 days in real work (saving files)
> i will never consider buying it.

I downloaded the demo and as far as I can tell it's fully fuctional
Here's a quote from the opening screen......

"Thank you for trying out Black Adder.
This, demo, version is fully functional but can only be run for a short
period of time. Please consider buying a copy - you will be supporting
the development of a great tool!"

Just what you asked for I believe, "useable trial".
Saves files,etc. and works great, nice tool.