Comments on Python Redesign

Nick Vargish nav+posts at bandersnatch.org
Mon Sep 8 10:58:36 EDT 2003

mertz at gnosis.cx (David Mertz) writes:

> Just email <send-me-money at gnosis.cx> for details on payment/shipping.
> The first order may take an extra week for setup time (it might take a
> couple days for me to talk to my local copy-shop about printing the box
> and so on).  [only *wink*ing inasmuch as I question the market, for even
> one $299 sale, I really would create something quite nice looking]

How much of this $299 would go to the PSF? And how much would go to
the David-needs-a-yacht fund? I could probably get my boss to order 4
or 5 such boxed distributions...

No-*winking*-at-all,

Nick

--
#  sigmask  ||  0.2  ||  20030107  ||  public domain  ||  feed this to a python
print reduce(lambda x,y:x+chr(ord(y)-1),' Ojdl!Wbshjti!=obwAcboefstobudi/psh?')