RELEASED Python 2.3.2, release candidate 1

Irmen de Jong irmen at -NOSPAM-REMOVETHIS-xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 30 13:21:45 EDT 2003

Anthony Baxter wrote:
> On behalf of the Python development team and the Python community, I'm
> happy to announce the release of Python 2.3.2 (release candidate 1).

Thankfully it appears that there's not too much wrong
with 2.3.1, is there? I just upgraded :-)

Anyway, the docs (on windows) read "Release 2.4a0"...
has this been addressed in the docs packaged with 2.3.2?

Not that this is a big issue-- but it is a bit confusing.

--Irmen de Jong