[PMW] Rename a notebook's page - how?

F. GEIGER fgeiger at datec.at
Tue Sep 30 12:59:26 EDT 2003

Thank you Martin,

but I've still troubles, because the tab has the new name now, but the page
is in PMW still known with the old name.

I see this because I've registered for the raisecommand event:

   def _onSelect_(self, pageName):
      Proxy.DataProxy().containerSelect(pageName)
      return

And here pageName is the old name despite the fact that the new name is
displayed on the tab.

Kind regards
Franz GEIGER

"Martin Franklin" <mfranklin1 at gatwick.westerngeco.slb.com> schrieb im