How to instatiate a class of which the name is only known at runtime?

Wed Sep 10 15:48:24 EDT 2003

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 09:08:18AM +0200, Max M wrote:
> Is there any reason not to use a standard factory pattern for this? It
> is the normal approach.

Yes, because that way I would have to fiddle with the classes. I do not
want to change anything in the application, when someone adds a class to
the one I am loading.

Marco
--
We have not inherited the earth from our parents, we've borrowed it from
our children.

Marco Herrn             herrn at gmx.net
(GnuPG/PGP-signed and crypted mail preferred)
Key ID: 0x94620736