How to accelerate python application GUI speed

ulysses ulysses_dm at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Sep 5 02:17:50 EDT 2003

To:Brian Kelley
I can visit the website,but I can't download process.py.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
To:Dave
Yesterday I test the Venster , I make a dialog resource dll in VC6  .
I can show the dialog by sample code. but I can't merge the bittorrent
code to Venster app. I don't know venster's structure.

Bittorrent GUI involke core code from bittorrent package.  the
interface
is a function.

## Displayer is a GUI class EXP:wxPython,Venster,that have some custom
function.
h = Displayer()

Displayer have many function,that is download function's parameter.

## download function is a interface between GUI and bittorrent
package.
download(params, h.chooseFile, h.display, h.finished, h.error,
Event(), cols, h.newpath)

Download return some download/upload status to GUI.

I add these function to Venster's main class. the app can't run.

Anyone can tech me? Thanks.