newbie question on which win32 GUI to choose

R.Marquez ny_r_marquez at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 09:34:22 EDT 2003

I learned wxPython by following this tutorial by Mark Hammond (now
just slightly outdated, but still usefull):
http://www.onlamp.com/lpt/a/218

Once I had that down, I just look at the excellent wxPython demo (that
is included with wxPython) to see what widget I want to use and how it
is implemented.  Not really all that hard.

-Ruben