Redesign of Python site

John Roth newsgroups at jhrothjr.com
Sun Sep 7 07:27:31 EDT 2003

"rt lange" <whiteywidow at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:Xns93EEDC144D362whiteywidowyahoocom at 216.77.188.17...
> came across this page searching feedster.
> dont know whether this is the official resdesign or just a proposal;
> but the mockups look very nice.
>
> http://www.pollenation.net/journal/index.php?p=37&c=1
>
> main page mockup:
> http://www.pollenation.net/assets/public/python-main.html
>
> interior page:
> http://www.pollenation.net/assets/public/python-interior.html

I have to agree with the other posters on this thread. I certainly
would not want to read it for very long. I suppose I could ignore
the cute graphics that take too long to download since this is a
marketing oriented design, but the fonts and lack of contrast
are a show-stopper.

Whoever did this design should read at least one of the
books on horrible web page designs.

John Roth