Executing a python script from an HTML link?

Andrew Chalk achalk at XXXmagnacartasoftware.com
Tue Sep 23 13:32:45 EDT 2003

Thanks. I want to run the script on the server. The problem is that I don't
have an html page as an HREF. Viz:

What replaces Fred.htm to invoke a server-side script?
Regards.

news:vn0tdkg96jlcc7 at news.supernews.com...