Tutor

Ben Finney bignose-hates-spam at and-benfinney-does-too.id.au
Sat Sep 27 21:34:55 EDT 2003

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 00:55:30 GMT, News wrote:
> Hello. I've just started learning Python a few weeks ago. I'm using
> the free "How to Think Like a Computer Scientist: Learning with
> Python". I'm half-way through chapter 5 and I've been stumbling on a
> few things.

If there are parts of the tutorial that are gibing you problems, please
point them out here.  That way, you'll get comments that will help you
understand them, and we'll be able to determine if the tutorial can be
improved to avoid the confusion.

--
 \      "One seldom discovers a true believer that is worth knowing."  |
  `\                                               -- Henry L. Mencken |