I love this language!

RobE RobMEmmons at cs.com
Sun Sep 21 23:21:53 EDT 2003

> I'm a complete newbie to Python and have been working the tutorials for
> only about 4 days (I'm doing 'How to Think Like a Computer Scientist'
> right now) but I already love this language.  It's much easier for me to
> learn so far than others I have tried, with the possible exception of
> BASIC.

I'm in complete agreement.  I could not have but it better. I learned it
in an afternoon 3 years ago and have never gone back!

I think one could argue that python is the best and most veristile
langauge out there--easy to learn, fast to code, wide application range,
... and cross platform too...

WOW!

Rob