TKinter is driving me crazy!

tjland at iserv.net tjland at iserv.net
Mon Sep 1 15:46:41 EDT 2003

Okay now im pretty sure this is really easy and pretty stupid but i need
to create this. To make it simple ill use another program as an example. A
guessing game that has an input field and button and an output field that
can display w/e. I know this is really easy in c++ but it needs ot be done
in python. Can anyone start me off here or give me a skeleton structure on
this is supposed to be arranged. Thanx in advance.

         When you see the net take the shot
         When you miss your shot shoot again
           When you make your shot you win!

                   Just remember