Arguments of function as out

Birgit Rahm br_y at yahoo.de
Thu Sep 4 02:12:57 EDT 2003

Thank you,
I've already read this, but I hoped, there is a way to get these out
parameters beside this.
Because I cant redesign the function on the server side. So I have only the
possibility to change the client side code, which calls this function.
It seems there is no way in python to use it and get the new out paramter
value after finishing the function.
Birgit

news:wzoey20yy4.fsf at nono.cs.uu.nl...