My future Python IDE article

F. GEIGER fgeiger at datec.at
Tue Sep 9 14:25:00 EDT 2003

Hi David,

1) WingIDE
2) Komodo
3) IDLE
And now for something completely different:
4) The really world's best outliner (man, I tried quite a few) and Literate
Programming Tool: Leo

Best regards
Franz GEIGER

P.S.: I've listed Leo as (4) because I do not use it for programming, but
others do, with great success by the way. I use it to organize my projects,
contacts, as calender, as - well, for each and everything. And thru its
Clone-feature everything is always just a click away from where I am in my
outlines. And it's scriptable and and and. In short: I organize myself with
Leo. I do this since April 2003, still with great pleasure. Using Leo is
like programming Python: Each day's a pleasure like the first day. So, would
you have asked for PIMs to be suggested I would have written
1) Leo
2) Leo
3) Leo
4) Leo