Problems with setting up mod_python and Apache

John Dean john at rygannon.com
Thu Sep 11 05:17:14 EDT 2003

Hi Dave
Thank you very much for your reply
I only have one copy of httpd.conf, since I am working on a development
machine and I only have the one directory. Once I have things working this
will obviously change.
Now that I have enabled debugging I am getting something meaningful. Below
is the output from the error handler

Mod_python error: "PythonHandler test"

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py" line 185, in
Dispatch
object = resolve_object(req, module, object_str, silent)

File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py" line 394, in
resolve_object
raise AttributeError s

AttributeError: module 'srv/www/htdocs.test.py' contains no handler

It is obvious from the above that I need to read the mod_python docs again
and this time more thoroughly

Apologies for not sending my last reply to the list. I must have hit the
wrong button

--
Best Regards
John