Wavelet package available?

gez gez_75 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 17:03:44 EDT 2003

Why this stupid answer? I tried to find python in combination with wavelets,
both in the normal Google search engine and the Google groups search. Also
jpython/jython, etc. but non of the results was what I wanted to use. So,
that is why I posted it here. Think this is exacly the place to be...

Looked at wavelets.org, looked for Java implementations,etc.etc.

Btw, I once wrote a wavelets (de)composition in Delphi and C++Builder.  And
fyi, I looked up the faq. So, I am not a novice at all in this field, but I
just need a version in Python which I couldn't find.

So, please, think before you write such an answer. Not everybody is as
stupid as you think.

And even then. If someone doesn't know the correct search keywords for use
in Google, this place is still the place to be.

So please be more kind to the next poster that (in you eyes) posts a stupid
question.

news:z4adnU-lwpqa1eWiU-KYjA at comcast.com...