OT: best book in years

Michael Peuser mpeuser at web.de
Fri Sep 5 15:37:20 EDT 2003

"Peter Hansen" <peter at engcorp.com>

> ... but I would have been happier to see a bunch of
> suggestions for Mr. Useldinger to read, without the negative
> comments about others' suggestions.  Just doesn't feel right
> to me.  Call me mildly ticked, is all.

I think you are right! In fact I enjoy all the other suggestions, 20% of
which I did not know of before...
So I should contribute another clasical book:

Hofstadter: Goedel Escher Bach

which probably everybody of our age has read but maybe not the younger
generation ;-) And it is still entertaining, especially in a hospital...

Kindly
Michael P