[ANN] pylint-0.2

Mark Hahn mark at hahnca.com
Tue Sep 30 18:07:33 EDT 2003

> They not only feel no need to document, they also feel no need to follow
ANN threads they start.

I apologize for the rudeness of my post.  Sometimes I am not the nice person
that I think I am and I surprise myself.

"POYEN OP Olivier (DCL)" <Olivier.POYEN at clf-dexia.com> wrote in message

> [...]

Or they might just live in France (as in logilab.FR), have a different time
schedule, and being in bed while you're posting that !
Or even not working today !
Or event not daily-reading c.l.p, but just fr.comp.lang.python.

As for the documentation, just go to logilab web site, as Peter H said.

--OPQ,
Long signature following....

----